Thank you for your interest in Kennedy Club Fitness!
Voted the #1 Health Club by San Luis Obispo County residents every year, we are privileged to serve the health and fitness needs of our community since 1981. Come in and find YOUR reason to ‘K’!
Want to get started today on a 30-Day ‘no obligation’ Trial Membership?
Choose our $59 Online Only Offer which includes:
• Full access to one or all of our four KCF locations for one month
• Supervised orientation fitness appointments with a certified personal trainer upon request
Click here for more information or to purchase your ‘no obligation’ one month Trial Membership
What does a Kennedy Club Fitness Membership Include?
Access to all four club locations: Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande.
• Use of all cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, group fitness and aquatic classes, lap swimming, whirlpool, steam, sauna, locker facilities and more
• Over 300 Group Fitness classes each week, between all four locations at no extra charge
• Thorough and complete fitness orientation sessions with a certified personal trainer to help guarantee a safe and smart start
• Consistent follow-up by our dedicated staff to encourage your success in reaching your health and fitness goals
• ‘Member Only’ events, specials and discounts
• Individual personal and small group training with certified personal trainers
• Nutrition Counseling
• Child care
• Chiropractic and Massage
Choose your own plan:
We offer several different membership plans and options tailored to fit your needs and budget. Our Membership Counselors are skilled at helping you find the best plan for you.
To find out the best membership plan for you, contact the
Membership Department at the Club nearest you today!
• Choose from a month-to-month (no commitment) to an annual commitment paid either monthly or in full.
• Reduced rates offered for Seniors (60+) Military and Students with valid PHOTO ID.
• Family Discounts available for spouse and children of current members.
• Small Group Business and Corporate Membership Plans (read more here)
• Country Club Privileged Account (CCPA)—where you save 50% OFF your membership dues (details here)
Country Club Privileged Account (CCPA)
Country Club Privileged Account (CCPA) Memberships
Save YOU 50% OFF Your Membership!
What is a Country Club Privileged Account (CCPA)?
Each Kennedy Club Fitness location offers a limited number of Country Club Privileged Account (CCPA) Memberships. This special membership plan SAVES YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS! As long as you own a CCPA membership, your immediate family living within the same household receives:
• 50% OFF all regular membership dues
• ·15% OFF select services and products throughout the club, including but not limited to:
• Personal Training
• Kidz Club
• Aquatic Lessons and Programs
• Pro Shop
• Hydro Massage
• And more!
The plan is really quite simple. Similar to an exclusive golf or country club membership, your $4,000 CCPA purchase can be resold for the current market price. Demand increases because there is a very limited number sold per each club location. Three hundred for Paso Robles, Atascadero and San Luis Obispo and only 150 for our Arroyo Grande Club location. But, very different from an exclusive golf or country club membership, your $4,000 CCPA membership is fully guaranteed. Kennedy Club Fitness guarantees to repurchase your CCPA from you for your original purchase price.
While there is no guarantee the value will increase over the years, it has. CCPA memberships were initially sold for $2,500, and now are $4,000. And even should it not increase, our KCF repurchase guarantee, upon the expiration date of your membership should you so request it, makes ‘cents’ to become a CCPA member.
You do the math…you purchase your CCPA membership for $4,000, immediately save 50% OFF your family’s regular membership dues and up to 15% OFF select club services. And, your CCPA membership purchase price is guaranteed.
If saving money appeals to you, contact your Club’s Membership Department. Ask to take home the Country Club Privileged Account (CCPA) booklet to review this membership plan in detail.
(Changes to your membership account may not be requested through the website. Contact your club’s Member Services Department Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm.)
For questions concerning your membership, contact us or click on KENNEDY FAQ for more information.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS: You, the buyer, may choose to cancel this agreement at any time prior to midnight of the fifth business day of Kennedy Club Fitness after the date of this agreement, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this agreement, mail, email or deliver a signed and dated notice that states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect. The notice shall be sent via first-class mail, via email from an email address on file with Kennedy Club Fitness, or delivered in personal to Kennedy Club Fitness at one of the addresses or email addresses listed above.