Welcome to Kennedy Club Fitness! There is such a strong sense of community at Kennedy Club Fitness- Our members feel at home here and we do everything we can to help them reach their fitness goals while at the same time provide a fun and friendly experience for them.
Today Kennedy Club Fitness serves the health and fitness needs of over 17, 000 San Luis Obispo County residents in Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande. We offer group fitness programs, aquatic fitness programs, personal trainers and Kidz Club to make it easier to make your fitness goals! Don’t forget we also offer Racquetball courts and pools at all of our fitness centers throughout San Luis Obispo county.
• Access to all four club locations: Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande
• Use of all cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, group fitness and aquatic classes, lap swimming, whirlpool, steam/sauna, locker facilities and more.
• Thorough and complete fitness orientation sessions with a certified personal trainer to help guarantee a safe and smart start.
• Consistent follow-up by our dedicated staff to encourage your success in reaching your health and fitness goals.
• ‘Member Only’ events, specials and discounts.
Kennedy Club Fitness is the only health club in the County with multiple locations: Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande. We offer FREE Membership Trials along with Online Group Exercise Classes as well as Online Reservations!
Kennedy Club Fitness – We have some thing for every body!
Kennedy Club Fitness Raises Funds to Help Charley Stafford
Six year old Charley Stafford, daughter of Mitch and Alyx Truax Stafford was severely injured in a home accident on March 26th that resulted in the near loss of her leg. . . .READ MORE
Kennedy Club Fitness Members Sweat for must! charities
Kennedy Club Fitness Paso Robles and Atascadero recently offered a series of classes that encouraged members to ‘sweat’ and raise funds for must! charities . . . READ MORE
Kennedy Members Raise $1000 for SLO County Food Bank’s Hunger Awareness Day
Kennedy Club Fitness held a spotlight class in each of their four locations during the month of May to raise awareness – and funds—for SLO County Food Bank’s Hunger Awareness Day. . . READ MORE