Welcome to our Kidz Club Facility!
Kidz Club Hours vary by club location. Please contact Genevieve Balicki. Kidz Club Director at KCF-SLO MultiPlex at 781-3488.
Hours unless otherwise posted are:
Holiday hours are subject to change, and will be posted ahead of time, both on our website and on the premises.
Kidz Club Child Care Card Rates
$65.00 for a 30 Hour Card
$50.00 for a 15 Hour Card
$7.00 for a single hour
Kidz Club is a great and fun environment for your children to enjoy while you are working out. By following these policies below, we can ensure a pleasant, safe and sanitary environment for your child.
- It is recommended that members make a reservation. To make a reservation simply call your club of choice, during childcare business hours, and ask for Childcare. One of our childcare staff will be happy to take your reservation, or ensure that we will have enough room for your child to attend.
2. Childcare cards can be purchased at the front desk and are not transferable between clubs or refundable.
3. Our childcare facility is available for children six weeks to ten years old.
4. Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups & wipes and clearly label all bags, bottles & pacifiers. Staff will do their best to ensure that diapers are changed as needed. If your child has special needs we would appreciate your assistance. We ask that you also provide changes of clothes for children who are in the process of potty training.
5. Shirts are required for all children and shoes are required for all children who are able to walk. Please ensure that if your child is participating in a KCF activity that upon return to Kidz Club they are dressed accordingly.
- Please provide a snack for your child, as we are not guaranteed to have a snack available for them. Due to our increased capacity we would appreciate full meals being served at home. The following items are NOT allowed: peanuts, peanut butter, gum, hard candy, popcorn and chocolate. Grapes and cherries are OK as long as they are pitted and cut in half. If you child has any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know at the time of drop off so we can monitor snacks other children bring in that may affect them
7. Parent/Guardian must remain on the premises while child is in our care. Children will not be released to anyone other than their parent/guardian. If the parent/guardian picking up the child is different than the one who dropped of the child, please let us know ahead of time. We also reserve the right to ask for ID at the time of pick up to ensure your child is going home with the correct person, in the event of a staff change while your child is in our care or a different parent picking up than the one that dropped off.
8. Dangerous toys such as balloons, guns, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
9. Parents will be asked to pick up their children who cannot be calmed or who are continually disruptive.
10. All Children must be in good health to be accepted in to Kidz Club. Please do not bring your child in with a cloudy or green runny nose, a congested cough, head lice, or if they have had a fever over 100 degrees or diarrhea within a 24 hour period. We reserve the right to turn away a child that we feel may be contagious, or to ask you to pick up your child if they get sick or start feeling ill while at Kidz Club. If your child has missed school due to illness, they are also too ill to be in our childcare facility.
Kennedy Club Fitness childcare staff thanks you for your patronage and the trust you put in us. We look forward to serving your needs. We hope your children will have many hours of enjoyment in the Kidz Club!