Personal & Specialty Training Programs
FITNESS ORIENTATION SESSIONS
Your membership includes supervised fitness orientation sessions with a certified trainer. These appointments are designed to help you get acquainted with our strength-training and cardiovascular equipment and to develop a comprehensive and safe fitness program. After completing your fitness orientation sessions, you will understand the principles behind our efficient and effective strength-training circuit, the basic principles of aerobic exercise and have a better understanding of what it takes to reach your specific fitness goals. You will be exercising moderately during these sessions, so please come comfortably dressed in loose fitting clothes and closed-toe athletic shoes.
Many of our members need further assistance beyond the fitness orientation sessions. Studies show that the ongoing utilization of a personal trainer can substantially increase your success. You may need the accountability of having a scheduled appointment to exercise regularly, or you are recovering from an injury, surgery or illness. You might just want a few sessions to learn something new. Our certified Personal Trainers are here to help you, whatever your need.
Your Certified Personal Trainer Will …
· Design a unique and effective exercise program based upon your needs, goals, schedule and health history.
· Take you step-by-step through each exercise, paying close attention to form and motivating you to work
at your personal best.
· Act as your personal coach, providing you with the incentive to get to the club on a regular basis; often
one of the most challenging obstacles to overcome.
Personal Training options include:
· ½ Hour Sessions
· One Hour Sessions
· Partner Training (2 people)
· Small Group Training (3-5 people)
· Body Fat Testing and Full Body Fitness and Health Assessment