Holiday Club and Kidz Club Hours and Modified Group Exercise Schedule
Welcome to Paso Robles Kidz Club!
Director: Heather Ruppe (805) 226-4343 (Direct Line).
Monday through Thursday: 8a – 8:15
Friday, 8a – 7p
Saturday & Sunday: 8a – 2p
*Holiday Hours will vary*
Hello Parents! Recent changes in our insurance carrier and California State Law require that only parents or legal guardians of minor children may sign waivers and leave their children at Kidz Club. Minor guests, when accompanied by their parent/legal guardian, who remain on the premises while their children are in Kidz Club, are still welcome. Any questions, please let our Kidz Club Director know. Other guidelines relating to Kidz Club are below. Thank you!
Kidz Club is a great and fun environment for your children to enjoy while you are working out. By following these policies below, we can ensure a pleasant, safe and sanitary environment for your child.
- It is recommended that members make a reservation. To make a
reservation simply call your club of choice, during Kidz Club business hours, and ask for Kidz Club. One of our staff members will be happy to take your reservation, or ensure that there is space for your child.
- Kidz Club cards can be purchased at the front desk prior to your workout and are not transferable between club locations or refundable.
- Our facility is available for children six weeks to ten years old. Children ten and older may become members. See Membership for details.
- Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups and wipes that your child may need and clearly label all bags, bottles and pacifiers. Staff will do their best to ensure that diapers are changed as needed. If your child has special needs we appreciate your assistance.
- Shirts are required for all children and shoes are required for all children who are able to walk. When your child returns from participating in a KCF activity, please ensure they are fully dressed.
- Please provide a well-balanced, non-sugary snack for your child. Due to our increased capacity full meals need to be served at home. The
following items are not allowed: peanuts, peanut butter, gum, hard candy, and popcorn. Grapes and cherries are permitted as long as they are pitted and cut in half. If your child has any food allergies please let us know at the time of drop off.
- Parent/Guardian must remain on the KCF premises while child is in Kidz Club. Children will not be released to anyone other than their
parent/guardian. We must be advised if a different parent/guardian will be picking up the child versus the one who left the child, and photo ID’s may be
- Dangerous toys such as balloons, guns, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
- Parents will be asked to pick up their children who cannot be calmed or who are continually disruptive.
- All Children must be in good health to be accepted in toKidz Club. To protect the health of all, we will not admit children who have cloudy or green runny noses, congested cough, head lice, or if they have had a fever over 99
degrees or diarrhea and/or vomiting within a 24 hour period. We reserve the right to turn away a child we believe to be contagious. If your child is too sick for school, they are too sick for Kidz Club.
Our goal is provide fun and enjoyment for your children while you take care of you. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have suggestions to make Kidz Club a place that your children look forward to attending.
Your Kidz Club Team