- Paso Robles
- San Luis Obispo
- Arroyo Grande
- Contact Us
About Paso Robles Adventure
Welcome to Kennedy Club Fitness
- Paso Robles Adventure -
500 S. River Road Paso Robles, CA 93422
KCF-Paso Robles Club Hours: Monday-Friday: 5am-10pm
Holiday Hours Vary-Contact Club for Details
Kennedy Club Fitness-Paso Robles Adventure opened December 2007, as the fourth and latest Kennedy Club Fitness location in San Luis Obispo County, California.
With over 42,000 sq.ft of state-of-the-art fitness equipment, expansive 50-meter outdoor pool area, three group fitness studios and the finest fitness and service professionals in the industry, Kennedy Club Fitness engages, energizes and inspires all members to reach their health and fitness goals.
Says, General Manager, Matt McClish, "It is my great privilege to be able to work with our members and be a positive force in their lives. My dream has always been for our members to feel that this is so much more than a health club but, instead, is a way of life. We work very hard to provide exceptional service in all aspects and create "raving fans" among our members”.
Kennedy Club Fitness-Paso Robles Adventure does have some thing for EVERY body!
About KCF-Paso Robles Adventure
Opened in December 2007, KCF-Paso Robles Adventure is located on three acres, with over 42,000 square feet of state-of-the-art building design.
Features and amenities include:
· Outdoor Olympic size 50-meter pool with outdoor whirlpool spa and sun deck
· Comprehensive cardiovascular fitness area featuring Cardio Theatre
· Separate strength-training areas including Nautilus One, Matrix, Human Sport, free
weight and more
· Four dedicated group exercise and training studios for over 70 group exercise
classes. Separate Cycling, Mind/Body and Kennedy ‘Cross’ studios included.
· Indoor rock climbing wall
· NBA regulated indoor basketball court
· Two racquetball, handball and wallyball courts
· Kennedy Kidz Club: 1,500 sq. ft. child care center with outdoor play area
· Kennedy Kafe, serving healthy breakfast, lunch, snack and nutrition
· Pro Shop clothing and accessories
· Men’s and women’s executive locker rooms equipped with private steam room,
showers, vanity areas, blow dryers and toiletry items
· at Kennedy—The Art of Well Being! 900 square foot
Spa offering semi-private and private Yoga and Pilates Stott Reformer
instruction, skin and nail care, massage, functional medicine
and chiropractic care. CLICK HERE for more info.
Club & Pool Rental—KCF Paso Robles Adventure
Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for your next business meeting, seminar or team building event. Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for 'Grad Nights', family celebrations and birthday parties for the 'young' and 'young-at-heart'.
For more information on renting our club and aquatic facilities, please contact Sandy Casper, 239-8488 ext 33
Joining Kennedy Club Fitness
Thank you for your interest in Kennedy Club Fitness! Voted the #1 Health Club by San Luis Obispo County residents every year, we are privileged to serve the health and fitness needs of our community since 1981.
CLICK HERE for more information about
joining Kennedy Club Fitness Today!!
(Changes to your membership account may not be requested through the website.
Contact your club's Member Services Department Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm.)
For questions concerning your membership, contact us or
click on KENNEDY FAQ for more information.