We look forward to meeting you and helping you with your fitness goals through our diverse programs. We have sessions for cardio, cycle, strength, mind/body as well as specialty classes . It is important to us that you experience success in the class format of your choice. Please arrive 5 minutes early and introduce yourself to the instructor. Our instructor will give you tips and guidance to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
CLICK HERE to see KCF-Atascadero’s current Group Exercise Class Schedule.
If you are new or returning to exercise, look for the ‘*‘ symbol, noting class formats that are designed to ease you into your fitness program. Please let us know if you have any questions. See you in class!
You can also access class schedules using your mobile device. CLICK HERE to download the correct APP for your device
1. Sign up only yourself one day in advance in person or by phone at the front desk.
2. Cancel reservations at least one hour prior.
3. Classes require set-up time. Please arrive 10 minutes before class and introduce yourself to the instructor.
They can assist you with equipment set-up.
4. Check in at the front desk to claim your reservation and pick up equipment or tickets for cycling (Tour & Ride),
Barre Connect and BODY SHOCK classes.
5. Reservations given to alternates five minutes prior to class start time.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CYCLING CLASSES (TOUR & RIDE), Barre Connect and BODY SHOCK CLASSES.