Personal & Specialty Training Programs
Your membership includes supervised fitness orientation sessions with a certified trainer. These appointments are designed to help you get acquainted with our strength-training and cardiovascular equipment and to develop a comprehensive and safe fitness program. After completing your fitness orientation sessions, you will understand the principles behind our efficient and effective strength-training circuit, the basic principles of aerobic exercise and have a better understanding of what it takes to reach your specific fitness goals. You will be exercising moderately during these sessions, so please come comfortably dressed in loose fitting clothes and closed-toe athletic shoes.
Many of our members need further assistance beyond the fitness orientation sessions. Studies show that the ongoing utilization of a personal trainer can substantially increase your success. You may need the accountability of having a scheduled appointment to exercise regularly, or you are recovering from an injury, surgery or illness. You might just want a few sessions to learn something new. Our certified Personal Trainers are here to help you, whatever your need.
Your Certified Personal Trainer Will …
· Design a unique and effective exercise program based upon your needs, goals, schedule and health history.
· Take you step-by-step through each exercise, paying close attention to form and motivating you to work at your personal best.
· Act as your personal coach, providing you with the incentive to get to the club on a regular basis; often one of the most challenging obstacles to overcome.
Personal Training options include:
· ½ Hour Sessions
· One Hour Sessions
· Small Group Training (3-5 people)
· Body Fat Testing and Full Body Fitness and Health Assessment
Exclusive to KCF-Arroyo Grande:
Amy’s Early Morning Circuit Training : Challenging full body circuit training incorporating both cardio and resistance stations. Hosted by Amy Harper CPT.
Perseverance by Pitts: Hard core , competitive workout that takes Cross Fit theories to another level with speed and agility drills. Hosted by David Pitts CPT .
Joy’s Happy Hour: Fun ,creative group workouts. Beach runs, hikes, cardio boxing are some of the examples of Joy’s workouts. Join the Party ! Hosted by Joy Danley CPT.
Contact Mark Pazell, KCF-Arroyo Grande General Manager/Fitness Director at 481-2888 ext 11 for more information.